Monday, September 15, 2014

Continuing the adventure

Hey guys, long time no see?
My laptop is a piece of junk, and I've been trying to make this post for a while, but it just wouldn't work.
So, here you go.
Made some spaghetti on the last night at my old host family.
My classroom for now, I start real classes next week.
View from my room
Octopus isn't cooked when eaten... I learned that the hard way
Kit kats have flavors here! This one is green tea!
Mmm, squid
One of my host brothers and sister. Eating ice cream bread rolls, suprisingly good!
Helped my other brother build some shelves
A cool pic of rain at さがみーおの駅 (sagami-Ono station)
My 1st graders kanji book
I can read this!
Remember kids, no drug. 
No caption needed.
I found the biggest can of coke I have ever seen.
I made spaghetti again. I grew tired of octopus.
Me and Caleb walked around Shibuya yesterday, somehow we came across a Belgian beer fest, with live music!


Did we have to enforce the stereotype?
Me and Caleb also found an Elvis impersonator band in Shibuya
Caleb made a friend on the train. 
We went bowling today.
By the way I got on the bowling team at school somehow haha.
Japan has it figured out.


Thanks for reading today's blog guys! It really means a lot to me!

My email is seeglem@yahoo.com, If you feel like talking to me!
<3
-Hunter

6 comments:

  1. That spaghetti looked pretty good. I can't say that for the octopus. How was that beer fest? I'm going to leave that one alone. Good to see some more pics. Keep em coming.

    Shine the light!!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The たこ (octopus) tasted alright, but the texture was like eating a bouncy ball haha

      Delete
  2. How about octopus spaghetti? Enjoy seeing the pictures from your adventure. God bless!
    Brandon Brunson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hunter,
    I'm with you....cooked octopus is better! Glad you are having a great time! Spaghetti rules!!!
    L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hunter,

    Just checking on you. Has your area where you live with your host family experienced any of the fallen ash from the volcano that erupted there ? Are you a safe distance away? Love you, Pops and Miss Tia

    ReplyDelete