Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Carrying on.

hey guys, just wanted to update y'all with all my latest adventures
another dump of pics for you!
 
 
We went to an arcade/bowling lane


 
Ramen lunch!

For a suprise birthday, they dressed me in a male kimono, and we went and did fireworks!









 
Caleb and I went to Shinjuku, and saw a bunch of cool things!



Spot the SEG

 
I have no idea what this drawing is, we just saw it in a window.

 
Some ice cream flavors should not exist.
 
Caleb's face.
 
Make sure to dispose of your dust properly.
 
Caleb and I discovered a cat cafe, so we had to go.

This lil' guy would let you stack things on him.








They let you feed the cats some treats, this one was very hungry.














 
School lunch!
 
These grapes are huge!
 
 This is the bus that picks up my host siblings
 I made spaghetti for my host family tonight! Not as good as my moms, but it works.
 
 
 
Thanks for reading!
email me Here!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pics. Looks like things are going well. enjoy the moment.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude I bet you impressed their pants off with your discerning taste in culinary expression. That spaghetti looks like the best spaghetti ever. And dude, Japan has lunch down. I had a hockey disk with bread on both sides, and a double espresso; not what looks like heaven. And I know a few people who would jump on a cat cafe like nobodys bidness, that has a market over here...

    That bowling alley looks like it had some science on it man, like serious stuff. Did it also have a mysterious orange button? Also, dude, how much do those kimonos cost cuz I need one o.o, its like swag with extra large sleeves.

    basically im jelly, my schools going as normal as it gets and COLLEGE IS A SCARY IDEA T.T We haven't forgotten you! Squid and I are AKs now, your smurf aint goin nowhere. I just realised how ironic it is that you're in japan where toilets have an operating systems but the local desktop is running on fortran. It makes chanchos toaster look shiny.Chancho still says "sayonara", havent broken to him that its a japanese word (dont know how he'll take it). Squid misses you and got contacts now and cant see anything and he looks funny.

    konbanwa!

    But yeah! Seriously enjoying these photos man, and guess who got promoted to artisan! :D

    We miss you dude! Cant wait for my kawaii stuff to come in :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AK's, aw man.

      Dont turn into Maxxy and not play with me! I need somebody to scream at me now and again.

      Delete
  3. Hunter, Miss Tia and I are living vicariously through you on this trip. Very cool pictures, and thanks for sharing!
    Hugs and love,
    Pops & Miss Tia

    ReplyDelete