Thursday, August 28, 2014

The birthday post!

Hey guys, been a while hasn`t it? I just got done having a great sushi dinner for my birthday, it was interesting. This post will mostly be a photo dump, pictures speak louder than words!
 Lunch!

 Sara, and Mirai


Churro-Chan!


 The family dog Peta.



 Nooo!
 The family dog, Peta.

 I accidentally added my train route picture, but i am too lazy to remove it. so here.

 Even the microwave noodles are good!

 The Sony headquarters in Shibuya


 
 The following photos are examples of strange japanese T.V
















 Finally!
 I dont know what a muscat basket is.
 
I am officially a Lunch Viking.

If there was anything I have ever regretted, it was pressing this button.




Tokyo station

And now: the birthday pictures!
My host family threw me one heck of a party tonight, with sushi and birthday cake!
 They suprised me with decorations!
 Yes, there is squid in my sushi.
 Naruto was on for the first time ive seen it here! i got lucky during dinner!
 おいしい!




 I got to wear the birthday glasses!



The spoils^
It means: I hope to win.
 
 
 
 
 
So, as you can see, I`m having a great time here, and I start school on monday, so wish me luck!
Don`t forget to check out Caleb`s Blog
Email me here!
-Hunter
 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for pics. Looks like you had a birthday party. I feel better. Except for the squid and the sushi!!! what a birthday dinner. We had Outback to celebrate your birthday.
    Have some fun,
    Love ya,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what that button did but I'm sure it was magical. School just started for me and I'm super tired q.q You should tell us how the schools are over there! I also got promoted to artisan :3 and I'm working on some new videos! Squid and chancho are both being nincompoops, and nothing super exciting is happening on the forums so don't feel like you're missing much! I though that Windows IV dissapeared with the cretaceous period but I guess I was wrong :/ Super jelly that you're in a cool place!

    -Dumples :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. artisan, oh snap!
      i start school monday, so ill let you know.

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday Hunter! Wow, the sushi looks interesting. Looks like your Japanese family is taking good care of you! Let me know how school is.

    Love and hugs, Pops and Miss Tia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hunter - What a great picture journal of your first week with you host family. And how special was that? To have them honor you with sushi and cake on your birthday!! (HAPPY BIRTHDAY, by the way!) I love the glasses and nose! It's a classic picture.

    Looks like you are settling into your new home well - what a great family. We will be praying for you as school begins next week - I'll bet you will be the hit of your class - especially if you wear those glasses!

    Love you bunches
    GiGi

    ReplyDelete